It's time to show off that spring/summer outfit in the closet and perhaps the hat, gloves and heels … it's Pinay Afternoon Tea at FWN!
It's also an opportunity for Members and Friends of FWN to get together once again to deepen friendships and develop new relationships.
Please join your FWN Sisters for Afternoon Tea on Saturday, May 9th, 2015 from 1:30-5:00 pm at a special event "Circles of Influence: Mothers & Daughters Together in HONOR of Mother's Day" @ the beautiful Crown Room on the 24th Floor of The Fairmont San Francisco.
- Our special guest of honor is Ms. Mariza Bensurto, amazing wife of our recently appointed Philippine Consul General San Francisco, Henry Bensurto. Attending with her are the awesome women who make the San Francisco Consulate ROCK!
- Cecile Ascalon
- Philippine Tourism Director Pura S. Molintas
FWN Members who will share their Circles of Influence stories - the women who have influenced their personal and work lives are:
- Alicia Fortaleza, President, Philippine Nurses Association, Northern California
- Elena Mangahas, co-Chair, Little Manila Foundation
- Hazel Dolio, Tag-at, WTAS, LLC
- Marian Catedral-King, Chevron
With Mothers & Daughters Together, a special session on tea etiquette by Celebrity Speaker and Etiquette Trainer, Syndi Seid, will complete our time together.
Please note: for those who would like to bring their daughters, nieces, and young Pinay friends—this event will be appreciated for those age 13 and older.
We have limited reserved seating, so please RSVP now and before May 5, 2015. VIP Tables of 10 available.
Can't wait to see you at the FWN Pinay Tea!