The FWN ePahayagan is FWN’s weekly eNewsletter. ePahayagan is part of the FWN website so your announcements will have a very long shelf life and a global audience reach. So post your comments below each posting or article we publish. We love all comments although we moderate for appropriateness and respect for our FWN members and reading community.
Please email your announcements to epahayagan [at] ffwn.org before Thursdays, 1pm PDT to be considered for publication for the following week’s issue. Priority is for FWN Members. Please know we can not guarantee your submission will be published. Submissions subject to editorial authority.
***Do you have any announcements / news items that are FWN and women appropriate, of interest for FWN members and colleagues, as well as the Filipino community worldwide?
Examples of news items you can send:
- Event listings (whether for your organization, personal interest or for other Filipino and women organizations)
- Campaign events and/or trainings (relevant to women and the Filipino community!)
- Your board / commission appointments / elections
- Professional / business updates (job promotions, new products and/or new service offerings, etc.)
- Awards, commendations received for you or your organization
- Job / intern / fellowship / business / commission opportunities
- Trainings / seminars / conferences available
- Announcements relevant to FWN, Filipina women and the Filipino community worldwide
- Anecdotes, recipes, factoids, historical items of interest that will connect us to our Pinay roots and lifestyle
- News articles of relevance as indicated above
***Email your info to ePahayagan [at] ffwn.org with the SUBJECT: (choose one) EVENT, OPPORTUNITY, ANNOUNCEMENT, PINAY LIFESTYLE in the following format (keep it short and sweet!)
- Please “no email forwards”
- Include the Who, What, When (please pay attention to time-sensitive announcements), Where, Why, and How (e.g., to RSVP or register, include URL)
- Include contact info for questions (phone or email address)
- Include a digital photo or image (if any) in JPEG format, no smaller than 600px wide and 600px tall
- Again, no guarantee we will be able to publish based on space limitations and time constraints
***Note that we only have one volunteer to edit and re-format your announcements to our weekly newsletter … so please follow the format above. The FWN’s ePahayagan is posted on the FWN blog, Facebook page, Twitter and on the FWN website. Thanks for your continued support and cooperation.