At FWN, we thrive because of our organizational purpose and meaning. We exist to amplify Filipina women's voices worldwide. Every program at FWN has purpose and meaning. Your support benefits the Filipina women of the diaspora.
Choose a program you'd like to sponsor to amplify FIlipina women voices worldwide:
- GIFT #GlobalPinayPower with a copy of "DISRUPT 2.0: Filipina Women: Daring to Lead" to a young Pinay - comes with custom bookmark with your name on it!
- BENEFIT a school’s library of your choice to receive two FWN leadership books: 2 For You. 2 Books For A School: "DISRUPT: Filipina Women: Proud. Loud. Leading Without a Doubt." and "DISRUPT 2.0: Filipina Women: Daring to Lead" - comes with custom bookmark with your name on it!
- GIFT 20 copies of "DISRUPT 2.0: Filipina Women: Daring to Lead" to a school or girl organization in your community. Indicate which school or girl organization in the "MORE" prompt following this form. - comes with custom bookmark with your name on it!
- Filipina Women Against Violence: HELP publishing and distribution costs of FWN's V-Diaries Anti-Violence Resource Guide. Your name acknowledge in the guide.
- 14th Filipina Leadership Global Summit (Toronto in 2017): GIFT the Filipina Summit Fund and help defray costs of the annual gathering of Filipina women at the #FWNSummit2017. Your name on on-site marketing materials at the summit!
- Global Pinay Power Fund: GIFT the software development of FEMtorMatch program and Francine Maigue, the Face of Global Pinay Power, for the Global Pinay Power International Roadshow. Your name emblazoned on the website!
- Fellowship Program Fund: GIFT the FWN Fellowship program (Raissa Alvero, current FWN Fellow) for leadership development. Your name on neon at the Fellow website!
- ePahayagan: GIFT the cost of publication for one month. Your name on 4 issues of ePahayagan
- Filipina Summit Scholarship Fund: SEND one young Pinay to attend the #FWNSummit2017 in Toronto. Your own scholar!
Give Back at www.filipinawomensnetwork.org/givingtuesday