Coro is thrilled to announce their new Women in Leadership program, focused on helping Bay Area women make their value visible in their workplaces and communities. Applications for the program are now live!
Coro's new Women in Leadership program:
- supports the leadership development of women across the Bay Area establishes a pipeline for professional and community advancement, and
- creates a cross-sector network of women who support each other’s career growth
The Spring 2018 program will engage 20 mid-career women of diverse backgrounds from the private, nonprofit, and government sectors for intensive leadership development seminars and post-fellowship networking.
The Coro network is filled with amazing women like Hon. Dianne Feinstein, U.S. Senate; Regina Jackson, Executive Director, East Oakland Youth Development Center; Mina Kim, Reporter, KQED; Adriana Martinez, Director of External Affairs, AT&T; and Hon. Libby Schaaf, Mayor, City of Oakland, and hundreds more women in the public, private and non-profit sectors and across the community. Coro is looking for amazing women to apply to be part of the first cohort of this program.
Our curriculum focuses specifically on:
- Strategic relationship building
- Negotiating at work
- Peer coaching
- Developing a professional narrative to articulate accomplishments and vision
- Making value visible in the workplace
The program is four sessions, taking place in San Francisco from March through June. Our application deadline is January 31st. More information and details can be found here.