The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) workshop on the California Competes Tax Credit. Small, medium and large businesses are encouraged to attend the workshop and receive instruction on how to apply for this tax credit program available from the State. Come and learn how your business can apply for millions in available tax credits.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Location: Bay Area Council in San Francisco
353 Sacramento Street
10th Floor Conference Room
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Office of Assemblymember David Chiu
- Office of Fiona Ma, Board of Equalization, District 2
- Bay Area Council
- San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- San Francisco Center for Economic Development
- City of San Francisco
- Small Business Administration
The workshop and the program are both free and available to businesses of all sizes. REGISTER TODAY!
For additional dates and locations, click here.