China Business Studies Initiative's Inaugural International Conference: February 26-28 in University of San Francisco. This event is co-hosted by the City of San Francisco, Bay Area Council, and East West Bank. Speaker Session & Business Partner Highlights:
- Marshall Meyer, Wharton School of Business-
- “Going in by going out: New Trends in China’s outbound FDI"
- Tatsuhito “Ted” Tokuchi, CITIC Securities Co., Ltd-
- “Where is China Headed?”
- · Mike Peng, Jindal Chair of Global Strategy, University of Texas at Dallas-
- Opening Keynote
- Wayne Wang, Founder and CEO, CDP Group-
- “Mega Trends from China: Where does CBSI fit in?”
- Bank of China: investors and representatives of key industries in China
For more information, click here.